Do you want to have a custom gamerpic on your Xbox One, but don’t know how? Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, you will know all about xbox custom gamerpic 2017.
First, you’ll need to create an Xbox One profile if you don’t already have one. To do this, go to the Xbox One Home screen and scroll all the way to the right until you see the “Settings” icon. Select it, and then select “All Settings”.
In the “All Settings” menu, select “System” and then “Console Info & Updates”.
At the bottom of the “Console Info & Updates” menu, select “Create a new profile”.
Follow the prompts to create your Xbox One profile. Once you’re done, you’ll be taken back to the Home screen.
Now, scroll to the right again and select the “Profile & system” icon.
In the “Profile & system” menu, select “Customize profile”.
On the “Customize profile” screen, select “Change gamerpic”.
You’ll now be able to choose whether you want to use a custom image or one of the pre-made Xbox One gamerpics. If you want to use a custom image, select “Upload a custom image”.
You’ll now be able to choose the image you want to use for your custom gamerpic. Once you’ve chosen an image, select “Confirm”.
And that’s all there is to it! You now have a custom gamerpic on your Xbox One profile.
How to get CUSTOM GAMERPIC on Xbox One
Are you looking for a way to get a CUSTOM GAMERPIC on your Xbox One? Here’s everything on xbox custom gamerpic 2017!
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings.
- Select Personalization > My profile > Customize profile > Change gamertag.
- Select your gamertag, then choose Edit profile.
- Under Profile details, select your current Gamerpic
- Select Change Gamerpic.
- Select Upload a custom image, then choose the image you want to use.
- Select Done.
How do you get a custom Gamerpic on Xbox one?
If you want to customize your Gamerpic on Xbox One, you’ll need to use the Xbox One Guide. Here’s how:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select your avatar in the upper-left corner of the guide.
- Select My profile > Customize profile > Change Gamerpic.
- Select a Gamerpic option:
- Take a new photo: Use your Kinect camera to take a new photo or select a saved photo from your console’s hard drive.
- Upload a photo: Select a photo from your computer to upload.
- Select Apply.