Have you ever wanted to go fishing but didn’t have a boat? Or maybe you wanted to catch some fish but didn’t want to go through the hassle of baiting a hook and waiting for a bite. Well, if you have a car battery, you can shock the fish right out of the water!
Here’s how to shock fish with a car battery:
- Find a body of water that you want to fish in. Make sure the water is at least a few feet deep and that there are fish in it.
- Attach one end of a jumper cable to the positive terminal of the car battery.
- Take the other end of the jumper cable and touch it to the water.
- The fish will be shocked by the current and will float to the surface.
- scoop them up with a net or your hands and enjoy your fresh catch!
Just be careful not to shock yourself in the process. And be sure to disconnect the jumper cable from the battery when you’re done.
How to make fish shock Electric machine
If you want to try your hand at shocking fish, you’ll need an electric machine. Here’s a guide on how to shock fish with a car battery:
- Gather your materials. You’ll need a power source (like a car battery), some thick wire, and some thin wire.
- Make a coil out of the thick wire. This will be the “shocking” part of the machine.
- Attach the coil to the power source. Make sure that the coil is not touching anything else.
- Wrap the thin wire around the coil. This will be the “trigger” that will send the shock.
- When you’re ready to shock the fish, touch the trigger wire to the water. Be careful not to shock yourself!
How many volts does it take to stun a fish?
This is a question that is often asked by those who are interested in using an electrical device to stun and kill fish for sport or for food. The answer to the question- how to shock fish with a car battery?
Is not as straightforward as one might think.
There are a number of factors that must be considered when determining how many volts are required to stun a fish. The type of fish, the size of the fish, the water temperature, and the conductivity of the water all play a role in how much voltage is required to stun a fish.
In general, it takes between 1 and 2 volts to stun a fish. However, in some cases, it may take up to 5 volts to completely stun a fish. It is important to note that the voltage required to stun a fish is not the same as the voltage required to kill a fish.
If you are planning on using an electrical device to stun fish, it is important to consult with an expert to ensure that you are using the proper voltage. Using too much voltage can kill the fish, while using too little voltage may not completely stun the fish and could result in it suffering needlessly.