- Advertisement -

Schoolgirl is electrocuted by her phone charger in Thailand

138

Schoolgirl, 12, is electrocuted by her cellular phone charger and located dead just after touching frayed cable in Thailand

  • Rattanawadee Poontawee, 12, was found useless by her grandmother in Thailand
  • The schoolgirl was electrocuted right after grabbing her mobile phone charger at her home 

A schoolgirl was tragically electrocuted to dying by her mobile phone charger just after she touched a frayed extension cable at her house in Thailand.

Rattanawadee Poontawee, 12, was discovered lifeless at her dwelling in Nakhon Nayok province, Thailand, on February 13 just after grabbing the cellular phone charger which was however plugged into the extension socket.

Her grandmother, Chaweewan Poontawee, 58, was in a further place when she heard a loud bang ‘like anyone slipping down’.

When the older female went to verify, she was fulfilled with a horrifying sight – her granddaughter lay on the floor twitching after touching an exposed part of the electric power cable’s wire, which was attached to her cell phone.

Chaweewan ran to switch off the circuit breaker at the main issue on the wall prior to examining on the youngster who experienced stopped shifting.

Rattanawadee Poontawee, 12, was found dead at her house in Nakhon Nayok province, Thailand, on February 13 after grabbing the phone charger which was still plugged into the extension socket. Pictured: Investigators and medics at the scene

Rattanawadee Poontawee, 12, was observed useless at her home in Nakhon Nayok province, Thailand, on February 13 after grabbing the cellular phone charger which was continue to plugged into the extension socket. Pictured: Investigators and medics at the scene 

The schoolgirl was tragically electrocuted while trying to charge her phone with a frayed extension cable (pictured) at her home in Thailand

The schoolgirl was tragically electrocuted although attempting to demand her cellphone with a frayed extension cable (pictured) at her household in Thailand

She identified as the crisis services but the girl had died ahead of she could be rushed to a clinic.

A distraught Chaweewan mentioned ‘I did not see when it took place. I assume she was shocked simply because she picked up the peeled component of the wire.’

Law enforcement gathered evidence from the scene even though the bereaved relatives prepare for Rattanawadee’s funeral. They are not investigating additional.

Last 7 days, a welder in Bangkok died in his bed immediately after being electrocuted whilst charging his telephone. He experienced plugged his electric power strip specifically into a socket with out applying the right adapter.

Police collected evidence from the scene while the bereaved family prepare for Rattanawadee's funeral. They are not investigating further

Law enforcement gathered evidence from the scene even though the bereaved family prepare for Rattanawadee’s funeral. They are not investigating further

Police collected evidence from the scene while the bereaved family prepare for Rattanawadee's funeral

Police collected evidence from the scene although the bereaved family members put together for Rattanawadee’s funeral

- Advertisement -