- Advertisement -

Fiji vacation resort shock as Australian boy discovered dead immediately after a ‘tragic accident’

126

Holiday getaway horror as an eight-yr-old Australian boy is discovered dead just after a ‘tragic accident’ at a luxurious vacation resort in Fiji

  • Australian boy found useless in Fiji immediately after tragic accident

An eight-year-previous boy who was tragically discovered lifeless in the flower garden of a Fiji holiday getaway resort was perhaps electrocuted, according to investigators.

The boy from Sydney was discovered unresponsive on Thursday evening at the Club Wyndham Denarau Island vacation resort in Fiji.

He was rushed to Nadi Medical center in the cash where by a nurse then described his dying to police.

The Club Wyndham Denarau Island resort in Fiji, where the boy was found near a flower garden on Thursday (pictured)

The Club Wyndham Denarau Island vacation resort in Fiji, where the boy was observed in the vicinity of a flower back garden on Thursday (pictured) 

The boy was rushed to Nadi Hospital (pictured) where a nurse then contacted police

The boy was rushed to Nadi Clinic (pictured) where a nurse then contacted police

The vacation resort is fully co-working with a law enforcement investigation and issued a assertion.

‘We have expressed our heartfelt condolences to the family and our feelings continue to be with them at this time,’ a Wyndham Locations Asia Pacific spokesperson said.

‘Our administration crew is presently conducting a comprehensive investigation into the incident and co-working with the law enforcement and authorities.’

It is comprehended the boy is a New Zealand nationwide but lived in Sydney.

‘Initial info gathered is that the little one was allegedly electrocuted even so the publish-mortem will have to ensure that,’ Fiji police claimed. 

New Zealand’s Ministry of International Affairs and Trade is supplying aid to the boy’s family. 

Police said initial investigation indicated the boy might have been allegedly electrocuted (pictured: one of the gardens at the resort)

Police mentioned preliminary investigation indicated the boy could have been allegedly electrocuted (pictured: a single of the gardens at the vacation resort) 

- Advertisement -