If you’re like most people, your PS4 probably gets a lot of use. And, over time, that use can lead to a build-up of dust and grime on the console. If you’re looking to get your PS4 cleaned, there are a few things you need to know.
First, it’s important to understand that there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. The cost of PS4 cleaning will vary depending on the service provider you choose, the extent of the cleaning needed, and other factors.
That said, do you want to know how much does it costs to clean a PS4? You can expect to pay anywhere from $30 to $100 for a professional PS4 cleaning. If you’re comfortable doing the cleaning yourself, you can find cleaning kits online for as little as $15.
When choosing a service provider, be sure to research the company thoroughly. Read online reviews, check with the Better Business Bureau, and make sure the company is licensed and insured.
Once you’ve found a reputable company, the next step is to schedule an appointment. Most companies will send a technician to your home to assess the cleaning needed and provide you with a written estimate.
At this point, you can decide whether to have the work done or do it yourself. If you opt for a professional cleaning, the technician will likely use specialised equipment to clean the inside and outside of your PS4.
The cost of PS4 cleaning can vary depending on the service provider you choose
The entire process usually takes about an hour and your PS4 will be good as new when the technician is done.
So, how much does it cost to get your PS4 cleaned? The answer varies, but you can expect to pay anywhere from $30 to $100 for a professional cleaning. If you’re comfortable doing the work yourself, you can find cleaning kits online for as little as $15.
How to clean a PS4 with rubbing alcohol
Now that your search for how much does it cost to clean a PS4 is over and you know the value. Likewise, are you tired of looking at your dirty PS4 and thinking about how to clean it? Well, there is an easy way to clean your PS4 with rubbing alcohol.
First, you will need to gather the following supplies: rubbing alcohol, a clean cloth, and a cotton swab.
Next, you will need to power off your PS4 and unplug it from the power source. Once it is unplugged, you will need to remove the top cover of your PS4.
Once the top cover is removed, you will see the fan, heat sink, and other components. You will want to use the rubbing alcohol and the clean cloth to wipe down all of the components. Be sure to pay special attention to the fan blades as they can get very dirty.
After you have wiped down all of the components, you will want to use the cotton swab to clean the inside of the USB ports. Rubbing alcohol is the best way to clean the ports as it will not damage them like water can.
Once you have finish cleaning the ports, you will want to put the top cover back on your PS4. Then, you can plug it back in and turn it on.
Your PS4 should now be clean and free of dirt and dust!
How to clean a PS4 in 10 minutes
Your PS4 is one of your most prized possessions. It’s where you go to play the latest and greatest games, and it’s a reflection of your gaming personality. But no matter how much you love your PS4, there’s one thing that you have to do on a regular basis – clean it.
Cleaning your PS4 isn’t as difficult as it might seem, and it doesn’t have to take a lot of time. In fact, if you follow these simple steps, you can have your PS4 clean and ready to go in just 10 minutes.
- Unplug your PS4 from the power source and remove all of the cables. This includes the HDMI cable, power cable, and any USB cables.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to dust off the outside of your PS4. Be sure to pay special attention to the vents on the back of the console, as these can easily become clogged with dust.
- Use a can of compressed air to blow dust out of the vents on the back of the console. Be sure to hold the can upright so that the dust is blown out, not back into the PS4.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the disc drive. You can also use a can of compressed air to blow dust out of the disc drive.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean the buttons on the front of the console. Be sure to avoid getting any alcohol on the surface of the console.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the touchpad on the DualShock 4 controller.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean the joysticks on the DualShock 4 controller. Be sure to avoid getting any alcohol on the surface of the controller.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the surface of the DualShock 4 controller.
- Put everything back together and plug your PS4 back into the power source.
- Enjoy your clean PS4!