Hey, have you ever been scrolling through TikTok and come across a really cool video, but there’s no sound? Maybe you’re in a public place and don’t want to turn on the sound, or maybe the original audio was just really bad. Luckily, there’s a way to turn on subtitles for any video on TikTok.
Here’s How to talk over a sound on TikTok without voiceover:
- Open the TikTok app and find the video you want to watch.
- Tap on the “Share” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Copy Link” button.
- Open the TikTok Videos app.
- Paste the link into the search bar and hit “Enter.”
- Tap on the “CC” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select your preferred language from the list.
- Enjoy your video with subtitles!
How To Do Text To Speech On TikTok!
Now that you know about How to talk over a sound on tiktok without voiceover, let’s talk about text to speech is a great way to add some personality to your TikTok videos! Here’s how to do it:
- Open the TikTok app and tap on the + icon to create a new video.
- Select the “Text” option from the list of video types.
- Enter the text that you want to have read aloud in the text box.
- Tap on the “Speak” button to have the text read aloud.
- Adjust the volume and speed of the speech as needed.
- When you’re finished, tap on the “Done” button.
Your video will now be ready to share with the world!
How do you duet on TikTok without echo?
If you’re looking to duet with someone on TikTok without echo, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure you’re using headphones. This will help to minimize any echoes that might occur. Secondly, try to find a quiet place to record your duet. A room with soft surfaces like curtains or carpets will help to dampen any sound that might bounce around and cause an echo. Finally, be mindful of your own volume when recording. If you’re too loud, your voice will carry and cause an echo. If you keep these things in mind, you should be able to duet without any echo!
TikTok is a great platform for creative expression and collaboration. If you’re looking to add a duet to your repertoire, follow these tips and you’ll be sure to minimize any echo!