If you’re like me, you probably get a lot of text messages throughout the day. And, if you’re like me, you probably don’t always want to receive them.
There are a few different ways to turn off DoorDash text messages:
- You can go into your account settings and turn off the “Text Message notifications” setting.
- You can reply to any DoorDash text message with the word STOP.
- You can contact DoorDash customer support and ask them to turn off your text messages.
Hopefully one of these methods works for you and you can stop receiving those pesky DoorDash text messages.
How To Turn Off Notifications On DoorDash App
If you’re like me, you’re probably using DoorDash a lot lately to get your food delivered. And while the service is great, the notifications of DoorDash text messages can be really annoying. Here’s how to turn them off.
- Open the DoorDash app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Notifications.
- In the Deliveries section, toggle the switch next to Allow Notifications to the OFF position.
- In the Order section, toggle the switch next to Allow Notifications to the OFF position.
That’s it! You will no longer receive notifications from DoorDash.
DoorDash delivery arrived!
Doordash is a food delivery service that has become increasingly popular in recent years. It allows customers to order food from their favorite restaurants and have it delivered to their doorsteps.
I have to say, I’m a big fan of DoorDash. I love the convenience of being able to order food from my favorite restaurants and have it delivered to my door. I also appreciate the fact that I can track my order and see when it will arrive.
Today, I was very pleased with the DoorDash delivery service. My food arrived on time and was still hot. The delivery driver was also very friendly and polite. Overall, I was very satisfied with the DoorDash delivery experience.