Do you know ES File Explorer can’t delete files? If you’re using the popular Es File Explorer app on your Android device, here’s how to delete files from within the app.
- Launch Es File Explorer and navigate to the folder or location where the files are that you want to delete.
- Tap on the menu button (three dots) in the top-right corner of the screen and select the “Delete” option.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm the deletion. tap on the “Delete” button to confirm.
And that’s all there is to it! The selected files will now be deleted from your device.
How To Delete Files With ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer can’t delete files? Deleting files with ES File Explorer is a simple process. Here are the steps:
- Open ES File Explorer and navigate to the folder containing the files you want to delete.
- Select the files you want to delete and tap the trash icon at the top of the screen.
- A confirmation dialog will appear. Tap Delete to confirm.
That’s all there is to it! Your selected files will now be permanently deleted.
Note: If you delete a file by accident, you can usually recover it by opening the Recycle Bin ( tap the trash icon again).
How do I delete a file in Explorer?
Deleting a file in Explorer is a simple process. Right-click on the file you wish to delete and select “Delete” from the menu. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion. Click “Yes” to proceed. The file will be moved to the Recycle Bin. To permanently delete the file, empty the Recycle Bin.
If you wish to delete a file without sending it to the Recycle Bin, hold down the Shift key while deleting. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion. Click “Yes” to proceed. The file will be permanently deleted.
Is it safe to use ES File Explorer?
Are you looking for a file manager for your Android device? If so, you may have come across ES File Explorer. This popular app has been around for a while and has been downloaded over 100 million times.
So, is it safe to use ES File Explorer?
The short answer is yes, it is safe to use. However, there have been some concerns raised about the app.
In 2015, ES Global, the company behind ES File Explorer, was accused of bundling malware with the app. However, they denied these claims and the accusation was later retracted.
More recently, in 2017, it was discovered that the app was collecting user data and sharing it with third-party services. However, the app has since been updated and no longer collects this data.
Overall, ES File Explorer is a safe and reliable app. However, as with any app, you should always exercise caution when downloading and installing it.