You are here to learn how to remove Themify icons from iPhone. If you’re not happy with the Themify Icons that came installed on your WordPress website, and want to delete them, you can do so by going to your Themify Icon Manager.
- Login to your WordPress website.
- In the left sidebar, hover over the “Themify” link and click on the “Themify Icon Manager” link.
- In the top right corner, click on the “Delete” button.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the selected icon. Click on the “Yes, Delete” button.
- The selected icon will be deleted from your WordPress website.
Alternatively, if you want to keep the Themify Icons but just want to remove them from your WordPress website, you can do so by going to your WP-Admin > Appearance > Widgets page.
- In the left sidebar, click on the “Appearance” link. Then, click on the “Widgets” link.
- Find the “Themify Icons” widget in the list of available widgets.
- Drag the “Themify Icons” widget to the “Inactive Widgets” area.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button.
- The Themify Icons will no longer be visible on your WordPress website.
How do I get rid of Themify?
How to remove Themify icons from iPhone? There are a few ways to get rid of Themify:
- Uninstall the Themify plugin from your WordPress site.
- Delete the Themify folder from your WordPress site.
- Remove the Themify code from your WordPress site.
- Send a message to Themify support and ask them to delete your account.
We’ll go over each of these methods in more detail below.
Uninstalling the Themify plugin is the easiest way to get rid of Themify. First, you’ll need to login to your WordPress site. Then, go to the Plugins page and find the Themify plugin. Click on the “Delete” link to remove the plugin.
Deleting the Themify folder is another way to get rid of Themify. First, you’ll need to login to your WordPress site and go to the Themify folder. Then, delete the Themify folder.
Removing the Themify code from your WordPress site is the most difficult way to get rid of Themify. You’ll need to edit your WordPress code to remove all references to Themify. We don’t recommend this method unless you’re a WordPress developer.
The best way to get rid of Themify is to send a message to Themify support and ask them to delete your account. Themify will then remove all of your data from their servers.
How do you customize your widgets on Themify?
There are a few ways that you can customize your widgets on Themify. One way is to go to the Widgets page in the Themify control panel and click on the widget that you want to customize. This will open up the widget’s options page where you can change the title, content, and other settings.
Another way to customize a widget is to add a custom CSS class to it. This can be done by going to the widget’s options page and adding the custom CSS class in the “Custom CSS Class” field. This will allow you to style the widget using your own CSS code.
Be sure to click “Save” when you are finished making your changes.