If you’re like most people, you probably lock your iPhone when you’re not using it. But what if you get a notification while your iPhone is locked? How to reply from the lock screen on iPhone 7?
Fortunately, Apple has made it possible to reply to notifications from the lock screen on your iPhone 7. Here’s how:
- Wake your iPhone 7 by pressing the sleep/wake button or the Home button.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the Control Center.
- Tap on the notification you want to reply to.
- Type your reply in the text field.
- Tap the Send button.
And that’s it! You know how to reply from the lock screen on iPhone 7.
iPhone 7 : How to enable reply with messages on Lock Screen when it’s locked with passcode
It’s a common scenario. You receive a text message while your iPhone is locked with a passcode, and you want to reply to the message without having to unlock your device.
Fortunately, there’s a feature in iOS that lets you do just that. It’s called “Reply with Message,” and it’s available on the Lock Screen.
Here’s how to enable Reply with Message on the Lock Screen:
- Open the Settings app and go to the “Touch ID & Passcode” section.
- Enter your passcode when prompted.
- Scroll down to the “Reply with Message” section and toggle the switch to the ON position.
- That’s it! Now, when you receive a text message while your iPhone is locked, you’ll see a “Reply with Message” option below the message.
Keep in mind that this feature is only available when your device is locked with a passcode. If you’re using Touch ID or Face ID to unlock your device, you won’t see the “Reply with Message” option.
How do you text from lock screen?
If you’ve ever found yourself in a situation where you need to send a text message but can’t unlock your phone, you know how frustrating it can be. Luckily, there’s a workaround that will allow you to text from your lock screen.
To do this, go to your Settings and select ‘Notifications.’ From there, find the ‘Show on Lock Screen‘ setting and make sure it is turned on.
Now, when you receive a text message while your phone is locked, you’ll see a preview of the message on your lock screen. To reply, simply tap on the message and a keyboard will pop up. Type your response and hit send – it’s that easy!
This trick comes in handy when you’re in a meeting or class and can’t take your phone out to unlock it. It’s also a great way to discreetly send a text message when you’re in a crowded place. So next time you’re in a situation where you need to text but can’t unlock your phone, give this method a try.