Overwatch is a first-person shooter game that was released in 2016. The game has been very popular and has received critical acclaim. The game is set in a future where the world is threatened by a terrorist organization called Talon. To combat this, an international task force called Overwatch is formed to stop Talon.
One of the great things about Overwatch is that it can be played on a variety of platforms, including PC. While the game is designed for use with a controller, some players may prefer to use a mouse and keyboard. So, how can you use Overwatch on the PS4 Controller?
Here’s a quick guide on how to use Overwatch on the PS4 Controller:
- Download and install DS4Windows.
- Connect your PS4 controller to your PC using a microUSB cable.
- Launch DS4Windows and select your controller from the list of devices.
- Click the “Profiles” tab and then double-click on “Overwatch.”
- Select the “Controller” tab and make sure the “Xbox Configuration Support” box is checked.
- Click “Apply” and then “OK.”
- Launch Overwatch and enjoy!
- When you’re finished playing, be sure to disconnect your PS4 controller from your PC.
how to play overwatch on pc with ps4 controller
If you’re a PC gamer who also happens to own a PlayStation 4, you may be wondering if you can use your PS4 controller on your PC. The good news is that you can indeed use a PS4 controller on a PC, but there’s a bit of a catch.
Unfortunately, you can’t just plug a PS4 controller into a PC and have it work automatically. You’ll need to use a third-party application to get things up and running.
Once you have the application installed, you’ll be able to connect your PS4 controller to your PC via a micro USB cable, and it should just work. You may need to map out the buttons in the application, but once you do, you’ll be good to go.
So, if you’re looking to use a PS4 controller on your PC, be sure to check out a third-party application like DS4Windows. With this application, you’ll be able to use your Overwatch on PS4 Controller with ease.
How to connect PS4 controller for Overwatch PC?
It’s easy to connect the Overwatch on the PS4 Controller on your PC. Here’s how:
- On your PS4 controller, press and hold the PS button and the Share button at the same time.
- On your PC, go to Bluetooth settings and make sure the controller is in pairing mode.
- Your PC should now recognize the PS4 controller. Select it and click Pair.
- You can now use the PS4 controller to play Overwatch on your PC. Enjoy!