- Advertisement -

Worker falls into vat of 720C molten aluminium at Swiss manufacturing unit but survives

33

Employee falls into vat of 720C molten aluminium at Swiss factory but survives right after handling to battle the ache and pull himself out

  • A employee miraculously survived after he fell into a vat of molten aluminium 
  • The 25-year-previous electrician fell into a furnace crammed with 720C molten metal
  • He was doing the job on Wednesday at factory in St Gallen, northeastern Switzerland
  • Male was treated at the scene then helicoptered to hospital with intensive burns

A employee miraculously survived right after he fell into a vat of molten aluminium at a factory but managed to pull himself to security.

The 25-calendar year-aged electrician fell into a furnace crammed with 720C (1,328F) molten aluminium while he was doing the job at the manufacturing unit in St Gallen, northeastern Switzerland.

The younger guy was immersed in the molten metal up to his knees but managed to courageous the suffering and pull himself out of the furnace.

A 25-yr-outdated electrician survived falling into this furnace in Switzerland filled with molten 720C aluminium

The accident happened in St Gallen City, northeastern Switzerland. The city's police said it was investigating how it happened

The incident took place in St Gallen Town, northeastern Switzerland. The city’s law enforcement claimed it was investigating how it took place

He had been carrying out operate with a colleague on the furnace keeping the aluminum on Wednesday evening.

The male fell into a round opening at the top of the furnace. 

Two crisis Swiss air rescue medical doctors and paramedics appeared just after him at the manufacturing facility.

He was then helicoptered to clinic with in depth burns.

St Gallen Metropolis Law enforcement are investigating how the incident occurred.

- Advertisement -