When you connect to a hotspot, your device automatically saves the password and other login information. This makes it easy to connect to the hotspot next time you’re in range, but it also means that your device is storing a lot of sensitive information. If you want to delete your hotspot history, you can do so from the settings on your device.
How to delete hotspot history?
To delete your hotspot history on an iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on the WiFi tab. Under the list of networks, tap the “i” button next to the hotspot you want to forget. This will open the details page for that hotspot. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap the “Forget this Network” button.
On an Android device, open the Settings app and tap on the WiFi tab. Tap and hold on the hotspot you want to delete, then tap the “Forget” button.
If you’re using a Windows phone, open the WiFi settings and tap and hold on the hotspot you want to delete. Tap the “Forget” button.
Deleting your hotspot history is a good way to keep your login information safe. If you ever connect to a public hotspot, it’s a good idea to delete the history afterwards so that no one can see what you were doing.
How to Delete Hotspot History on Your iPod touch
If you’re using a public computer and don’t want anyone knowing what websites you’ve visited, you can delete your hotspot history. Hotspot history is a record of the websites you’ve visited while connected to a hotspot. This history is stored on your device and can be viewed by anyone with access to your device. How to delete hotspot history? follow these steps:
- Open the hotspot history on your device. This is usually located in the browser’s history or in the settings for your hotspot application.
- Select the websites you want to delete from your hotspot history.
- Delete the selected websites. This will remove them from your hotspot history.
- Exit the hotspot history. This will prevent anyone from seeing the websites you’ve deleted.
Deleting your hotspot history is a good way to keep your browsing private. However, it’s important to note that deleting your hotspot history will not prevent someone from tracking your browsing activity. If you’re concerned about your privacy, you should use a VPN.
How to Delete Hotspot History on Your MacBook
If you use a Hotspot on your MacBook to connect to the internet, you may want to delete your Hotspot history at some point. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open System Preferences.
2. Click on the Network icon.
3. Select your Hotspot from the list of networks on the left side of the window.
4. Click the Disconnect button.
5. Click the Advanced button.
6. Click the Sites button.
7. Select the site or sites you want to delete from the list and click the Remove button.
8. Click the OK button.